Aircraft Maintenance Services
Chicago Jet Group was started with the idea of providing the highest level of professionalism and attention to detail in the industry. Chicago Jet Group wants to be your personal maintenance department and provide the best aircraft maintenance for a fair price. We felt it was time to raise the bar on quality and attention to detail to a new level. We provide unmatched customer service and support to our clients, without breaking the bank.
– Safety, Service and Value –
That’s what Chicago Jet Group is all about!
Our factory and Flight Safety trained airframe and power plant technicians are among the best in the industry that set an unsurpassed standard of excellence. Our maintenance professionals will provide you with intelligent solutions while reducing cost and downtime on your aircraft.
As an FAA certified Class 4 Part 145 Repair Station X42R211L and EASA CRS 145.6657, we offer a complete range of maintenance services from routine maintenance inspections to major airframe alterations and repairs. Our computerized maintenance library ensures the fastest and most up-to-date technical data available. We regularly service the following aircraft:
- Cessna Citation
- King Air
- Saab 340
We are experienced in aircraft modifications, implementing Designated Engineer Representative (DER) Solutions, and have created multiple Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) that upgrade cockpit situational awareness and aircraft deficiencies, all meeting the FAA’s specific compliance for the STC design changes.
- Airframe inspections, modifications and conversions
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) inspections and repairs
- Antenna Installations
- Avionics installations and modifications – please see our Avionics Page
- Cabin pressurization and leak checks
- Component overhaul and repair
- Composite repairs
- Engine removal and installations
- Engineering – avionics, structural support and (DER) solutions
- Freon air conditioning diagnostics and service
- Fuel quantity calibration
- Interior modifications and repairs
- Landing gear overhaul and repair
- Lead acid battery capacity checks
- Line maintenance and support
- Major aircraft inspections
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) capabilities
- Paint work, touch-up and blending
- Prepurchase inspections – please see our Prepurchase Evaluation Page
- Repair of fiberglass components
- Routine powerplant inspections, hot sections and overhauls
- Structural support modifications, removal and replacement of damaged members
Our aircraft maintenance centers are conveniently located in Chicago/Aurora (KARR) providing you easy access to our facilities without the additional costs of landing, ramp, or parking fees. While enjoying the savings of no airport fees, we also offer reduced fuel costs at our Chicago location.
For customers who are unable to fly into our location, we provide mobile emergency aircraft maintenance. We are equipped to travel regionally in the Chicago areas to offer Aircraft on Ground (AOG) emergency maintenance services on your downed aircraft or for time-sensitive maintenance issues; our mobile AOG support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Parts Department currently carries an assortment of aircraft parts covering a wide range of aircraft. We order parts on a daily basis, insuring what you need is available. Our hours for regular parts sales are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Contact us at 630-466-3600 and ask for our Parts Department, or contact us by email at email@example.com