Aircraft Avionics Services
Our full-service Part 145 aircraft avionics department is available for all of your avionics needs from light troubleshooting and repair to complete cockpit upgrades and retrofits. We are experienced and trained to fulfill your cabin entertainment system requirements, including moving-map displays, cockpit cameras, DVD, CD, MP3 and iPod players, and all of the latest in aircraft avionics technology.
We offer the Honeywell Avionics Protection Plan (HAPP) at competitive pricing, protecting your aircraft avionics investment at a minimal fee. This extended warranty plan will provide you with full coverage for your avionics equipment.
Chicago Jet Groups avionics department has only experienced aircraft avionics technicians that receive continual formal technical training from avionics and aircraft manufacturers. Our avionics technicians are licensed airframe and power plant technicians and certified FCC general radio telephone operator licenses holders.
Chicago Jet Group has developed, installed and completed the following Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs):
- ST02231LA for the Falcon 50 Dual Universal FMS with WAAS
- ST02400NY-D for the Falcon 50 Universal MFD-640 with Honeywell EGPWS
- ST02644NY-D CL-600 TAWS-A Terrain Display for the Challenger 600
- STC ST03369CH for the Falcon 900B that replaces the Honeywell NZ2000’s with the Universal
We continue on with similar projects each day ensuring that our transient and managed client’s aircraft are meeting the highest standards of technical safety.
Safety, Service And Value, That Is What Chicago Jet Group Is All About
Chicago Jet Group works with major manufacturers and suppliers in the industry ensuring your access to the safest and most reputable equipment. We are proud authorized avionics dealers for:
- DAC International
- Flight Display Systems
- L3 Communications
- Rockwell Collins
- Shadin Avionics
- Universal Avionics
Aircraft Avionics Services
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosis of Autopilot, Navigation, Pulse System Faults
- Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) / Lateral Performance Vertical (LPV) Installations and Modifications
- Compass Swing Calibration
- TAWS-A Synthetic Vision Installations and Modifications
- FAR 91.411/91.413 Altimetry / Altitude Encoder Inspections
- Pitot-Static System Inspections and RVSM 12-24 Month Inspection and Recertification
- Cockpit Flat Panel Display Installations and Modifications
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) and Distance Measuring Equipment (DME) testing
- Satellite and Voice Data Communications (SATCOM) Installations and Modifications
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC) / Safety Services Datalink Installations
- Wireless Broadband System Installations
- Cabin Entertainment Installations and Modifications
- HD Flat Panel Cabin Installation
- DVD / MP3 / iPod / Gaming Installations and Modifications
- DVD / Movie Library Hard Drive Installation
- Cabin LED Light Installations and Modifications
- Wireless Audio Headset Installations
On-call AOG services for immediate troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair to your aircraft is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Please feel free to call us at 866-JET-REPAIR (866-538-7372) to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable aircraft avionics technicians.
Or contact us by email at email@example.com